The Anywhere Leader Book
How to Lead and Succeed in Any Business Environment
About the Book
Written by Mike Thompson, a noted thought leader and CEO of SVI, this groundbreaking book draws on extensive research and Thompson’s military and global business experiences to show leaders how to navigate the unknown and come out on top. After thousands of interactions, interviews and observations, Thompson found that the leaders who have advanced their careers through tumultuous times are the ones who find a way to build trust and contribute quickly in any setting in which they are placed.
The three traits that define Anywhere Leaders are:
- Driven for Progress
- Sensationally Curious
- Vastly Resourceful
In addition, The Anywhere Leader answers the critical questions of the current economy:
- How do you do more with less?
- How do you create initiatives that are inspiring and sustainable?
- How do you work across corporate cultures, geographical boundaries and generation gaps?
- How do you motivate others and leverage relationships?
- How do you see beyond your traditional role and take the necessary risks to move forward?
The Anywhere Leader is filled with information and strategies for increasing any leader’s ability to contribute, influence and succeed anywhere, anytime.